Offers & Savings
On View Now
New Harmony: Abstraction between the Wars, 1919–1939 celebrates the spirited trends in abstraction of the interwar period.
Make a reservation for Sunday brunch at our award-winning restaurant, the Wright.
Plan a unique and unforgettable museum experience for your group with exclusive group viewing packages.
Pay What You Wish
Saturdays from 5:45 pm to 7:45 pm (last ticket issued at 7:15 pm)
Six Attractions, One Low Price
Save 41% off admission to New York's six best attractions with New York CityPASS, plus skip most ticket lines. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use.
- Guggenheim Museum plus Audio Tour OR Top of the Rock
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
Adults (18+): $106 ($179 value) Youth (ages 6–17): $79 ($124 value)
New York Explorer Pass
Visit New York City’s most popular attractions while saving time and money—enjoy your choice of admission to any three, five, or seven, or ten of the best attractions that New York has to offer with a 30-day Explorer Pass.
Savings and special offers include:
- Admission to top New York attractions including the Guggenheim Museum, 24-hour Hop-On/Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour, Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock and Observation Deck, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and more
- Bypass the ticket line at some of these top attractions—including the Guggenheim
- Save up to 45% versus buying individual admission tickets
- Save up to 20% on shopping and dining
- Includes a full-color pocket guidebook to help you plan your fun and get around the city
See More. Spend Less. 55 Attractions. 1 Pass.
With the Pass, get free entry to over 55 of New York’s top attractions. The pass is available in durations of 1, 2, 3, and 7 days. There’s no limit to how many things you can do with the New York Pass.
The New York Pass includes:
- Free entry to over 20 museums, including the Guggenheim
- World-famous monuments like the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and Top of the Rock
- Behind-the-scenes walking tours, sightseeing cruises, and free bike rentals
- Fast Track at some of the top attractions
- Free full-color guidebook with detailed maps
- Unlimited access to $1000 worth of attractions
- Ticket discounts for Broadway, concerts, and sports events
- Discount at restaurants and retailers all over the city