The Guggenheim app is now available for iPhone and Android handsets as well as the iPad.
Download the free Guggenheim app from iTunes or Google Play for a rich multimedia experience of the museum. Use the museum’s free Wi-Fi to download the app or borrow a handset device for free at the Multimedia Guide desk.*
Learn how the Guggenheim app can enrich your experience inside and outside of the museum.
The Guggenheim app includes:
- Building, collection, and select exhibition guides in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Information on more than 1,600 works in the museum’s collection
- Video and audio with closed captioning and transcripts
- Verbal description guides for visitors who are blind or have low vision
Download for iPhone and Android Handsets
NOW AVAILABLE FOR iPAD
The Guggenheim’s iPad app includes the same rich multimedia content—easy to navigate by category—and introduces new features for tablet, including:
- Free access to more than 100 out-of-print museum publications dating back to the 1930s
- Image zoom for works in the museum collection
- Larger format for watching videos
- Compatibility with VoiceOver
Download for iPad
Visit the Multimedia Guide desk next to the Admissions desk. To report an issue with the Guggenheim app, please email email@example.com.
Access free Wi-Fi by selecting the “Guggenheim Guest” network. Please see the Terms & Conditions page for the museum's Wi-Fi policy.
Plan Your Visit
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
1071 Fifth Avenue
(at 89th Street)
New York, NY 10128-0173
Hours & Ticketing
See Plan Your Visit for more information on ticketing, including holiday hours.
Students and Seniors (65 years +) with valid ID $18
Children under 12 Free
Multimedia guides are free with admission.
Explore art and ideas from around the world on our Webby Award–nominated blogs.