Plan Your Visit
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
1071 Fifth Avenue
(at 89th Street)
New York, NY 10128-0173
Hours & Ticketing
Sun 10 am–5:45 pm
Mon 10 am–5:45 pm
Tue 10 am–5:45 pm
Wed 10 am–5:45 pm
Fri 10 am–5:45 pm
Sat 10 am–7:45 pm
See Plan Your Visit for more information on hours and ticketing.
Students and Seniors (65 years +) with valid ID $18
Children 12 and under Free
Multimedia tours are free with admission.
Explore the Guggenheim’s 20th-century collection in this exhibition featuring 40 paintings, sculptures, and works on paper.
Skip the admissions line and enjoy savings and party invitations. Become a member.
Download the new Guggenheim app for a rich multimedia experience of the museum, its collections, and its architecture. During your visit to the museum, use your smartphone and headphones* to enjoy the app, or borrow a device for free at our Multimedia Guide desk.
The Guggenheim app enhances your visit and provides a wealth of materials for you to explore, including
- Building and collection guides in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Information on more than 1,200 works in the museum’s collection
- Exclusive audio and video
- A weekly calendar for up-to-date program information
- Easy member access through My Membership card
- Kids guides for select exhibitions
- Verbal imaging guides for visitors who are blind or have low vision
- Transcripts, closed captioning, and text enlargement options available
The app is compatible with voiceover on iOS devices and T-coil.
*Headphones to use with your own device are available to purchase for $1 at the Multimedia Guide, Admissions, Information, and Membership desks.
Download the app for iPhone and iPod Touch from the Apple App Store.
Ensure that your iOS is upgraded to the latest version prior to updating your app.
For assistance in the museum, ask a security guard or a volunteer or visit the Multimedia Guide desk next to the Admissions desk.
To report a problem about the Guggenheim app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access free Wi-Fi at the Guggenheim using an iPhone or iPod Touch:
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Wi-Fi”
- Make sure “Wi-Fi” is “On”
- Select “Guggenheim Museum”
- Begin using Guggenheim Wi-Fi
Please see the Terms & Conditions page for the museum's Wi-Fi policy.