Public libraries are an important part of our community and we are pleased to offer a special membership level which allows local libraries to extend free museum access to their patrons. A 12-month membership costs $400 per library and provides the following benefits:
- Two membership cards which each allow the holder to skip the lines for free admission for up to four adults or students, plus half-price tickets for additional guests. Children under 12 years of age are always free
- Free admission to Guggenheim Museums in Bilbao and Venice
- Reciprocal membership benefits are Frank Lloyd Wright sites and over 30 North American museums
- 10% savings at the Guggenheim Store and restaurants
- 25% savings at the Guggenheim Store twice a year during Members’ Shopping Weeks
- An invitation for two to events including exhibition opening parties, morning private views, and parties such as Art After Dark
- Special mailings of the Guggenheim Guide and monthly members’ e-mail newsletter
- Reduced subscription rates to a variety of publications
Library Membership is open to any not-for-profit library or library association. Admission without the membership card is not permitted. No portion of the contribution is tax-deductible. To join, please complete and return this form (PDF).
For more information, please call email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212 423 3535.