Foundation and Government Contributors
The Guggenheim is grateful to those foundations and government agencies that give generously to the museum’s programming and activities:
- Edith and Frances Mulhall Achilles Memorial Fund
- Affirmation Arts Fund
- Milton & Sally Avery Arts Foundation, Inc.
- Rose M. Badgeley Residuary Charitable Trust
- The Barker Welfare Foundation
- Bloomingdale’s Fund of the Macy’s Foundation
- E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Foundation
- The Elaine Terner Cooper Foundation
- Contemporary Art Foundation
- The Cowles Charitable Trust
- Cox Foundation, Inc.
- Dedalus Foundation, Inc.
- The Engelberg Foundation
- The Fanwood Foundation
- Sidney E. Frank Foundation
- Gap Foundation
- The Horace W. Goldsmith Foundation
- Francena T. Harrison Foundation Trust
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
- The Japan Foundation
- The Howard Johnson Foundation
- The Blanche and Irving Laurie Foundation
- Robert Lehman Foundation
- Leon Levy Foundation
- LLWW Foundation
- Morris Louis Conservation Fund, Inc.
- Henry Luce Foundation
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Metropolitan New York Library Council
- Leo Model Foundation, Inc.
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Film Preservation Foundation
- National Historical Publications and Records Commission
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York State Council on the Arts
- Office of the Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer
- The Hilla von Rebay Foundation
- Philip W. Riskin Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- Royal Norwegian Consulate General in New York
- The Edmond de Rothschild Foundation
- Mortimer D. Sackler Family
- The Evelyn Sharp Foundation
- The Peter Jay Sharp Foundation
- Esther Simon Charitable Trust
- Juliet Lea Hillman Simonds Foundation
- W.L.S. Spencer Foundation
- The Seth Sprague Educational and Charitable Foundation
- State of New York
- Stockman Family Foundation
- Terra Foundation for American Art
- United States Department of State
- United States-Japan Foundation
- The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
As of May 2013
Plan Your Visit
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
1071 Fifth Avenue
(at 89th Street)
New York, NY 10128-0173
Hours & Ticketing
Sun 10 am–5:45 pm
Mon 10 am–5:45 pm
Tue 10 am–5:45 pm
Wed 10 am–5:45 pm
Fri 10 am–5:45 pm
Sat 10 am–7:45 pm
See Plan Your Visit for more information on ticketing.
Students and Seniors (65 years +) with valid ID $18
Children under 12 Free
Multimedia guides are free with admission.
Host an Event
Host your next event inside the Guggenheim's iconic Frank Lloyd Wright building.
Make a donation online today and know that your support will make a difference.