Skip the admissions line and enjoy savings and party invitations. Become a member.
Host a private event at our award-winning restaurant, the Wright.
Gifts to support the museum are essential to meeting our operating and programming costs.
Corporate sponsorships enable the Guggenheim to develop and present some of the finest cultural, educational, and public programs in the world. The Guggenheim's sponsorship programs offer flexible, multilevel engagement and are available at various levels.
The Guggenheim works closely with industry leaders to develop innovative local and global partnerships that achieve extraordinary results by:
- Enhancing your business profile by aligning with a leading global arts organization
- Connecting with target audiences
- Providing a unique experience for customers, clients, and employees
- Building relationships
- Activating multi-channel opportunities
The Guggenheim works with its corporate sponsors to maximize benefits. Our offerings include:
- Prominent corporate acknowledgment
- Special event opportunities
- Ultra-exclusive access to VIP events and engagement with membership groups
- Client entertaining opportunities, including events and private tours
- Brand visibility through acknowledgment on museum website and in press and media campaigns
- Online interaction
- Media and public relations
- Employee access to special exhibitions and shopping events
- Licensing of museum image and artworks
“The Guggenheim is one of our most creative and dynamic sponsorship activities. Our partnership with the Guggenheim has produced tangible benefits throughout the company and around the world.”
—H. Kettenbach, Head of Corporate Communications and Arts Sponsorship, Hugo Boss
“The Guggenheim’s global vision and tackling of complex modern themes is needed now, more than ever. For Deutsche Bank, we value having the Guggenheim as a trusted partner with whom we can reflect, challenge, and define the important role of the arts in contemporary life.”
—G. Hattem, President, Deutsche Bank Americas Foundation
For more information, e-mail: