- Download the app to explore multimedia tours, special exhibitions, and the permanent collection.
- Sound off in response to provocative questions on Perspectives, the Guggenheim UBS MAP blog.
- Play the BMW Guggenheim Lab's latest game and discover where people in different cities seek privacy.
- Share your photos—and view others’—on Instagram with #Guggenheim.
- Watch behind-the-scenes videos on Gutai: Splendid Playground at the Guggenheim YouTube channel.
Send an e-card from the exhibition No Country: Contemporary Art for South and Southeast Asia, and other recent exhibitions.
Please Draw Freely
It's the final weeks for you to get creative with Please Draw Freely, the new interactive drawing feature inspired by Gutai.
- Happy @MuseumDirectors #ArtMuseumDay! Join us to celebrate with $5 admission and 10% off at our restaurant: http://t.co/lKbWjnleD6 1 day ago via HootSuite
- .@VogueMagazine features #Turrell's three museum exhibitions this summer @LACMA @MFAH & the Guggenheim: http://t.co/nT9MzFwLZN about 2 days ago via HootSuite
- “It was important that people come to value light as we value gold, silver, paintings, objects.” -#Turrell http://t.co/hEp77sA3fv via @art21 about 2 days ago via HootSuite
- On view tomorrow for #ArtMuseumDay - No Country (final weekend!), Danh Vo, New Harmony, Frank Lloyd Wright & more: http://t.co/5KZs8euhmg about 2 days ago via HootSuite
- For #ArtMuseumDay tomorrow, May 18, we're offering $5 admission and 10% off at our restaurant the Wright: http://t.co/hUkGA7GoO9 about 2 days ago via HootSuite
- RT @worksandprocess A few tickets are available for Monday performance by @KeigwinandCo at 7:30 pm: http://t.co/UpgxaF0dVA about 2 days ago via web
Browse the Guggenheim
Store for gifts.