To license images of our art collection, exhibitions, and architecture around the world, visit Image Licensing.
By accessing the digitized Guggenheim Museum Archives Collections, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use set forth and as specifically described below:
- The images, artworks, text, data, files, audio and video clips, illustrations, designs, and documentation (the "Materials") in the Guggenheim Museum Archives Collections are the property of the Guggenheim and may be protected by copyright laws and may be covered by other restrictions as well. Copyrights and other proprietary rights in the Materials may also be owned by individuals and entities other than, and in addition to, the Guggenheim.
- The Materials from the Archives Collections are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Downloading the digitized Materials for commercial use is prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any Materials from the Archives Collections for commercial use or publication, or any purpose other than fair use as defined by law, must request and receive prior written permission from the Manager of the Library and Archives. Send your permission requests to email@example.com.
- The Guggenheim does not warrant that use of the Materials will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Guggenheim. It is your obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing Materials from the Archives Collections.
- All copies of the Materials must bear accurate identifying information, including, as applicable, author and source, proprietary collection information, credit lines, copyright and trademark notices, and the citations should include the URL www.guggenheim.org.
- If you have any more information about any Materials included in the Archives Collections or if you are the copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, please let us know. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.